Major - Robin Rig Done



Robin is finally ready for texturing, however I have had a bit of an issue with corrective blend-shapes recently that I fear will come to bite me back further down the line, there was an issue where a clump of robin's left wrist was deforming when I brought her shoulder down. Yet the right arm did not have the same problem so I assume it was the actual geometry , I fixed it by going into the L_shoulder corrective blend shape that was rotated downwards and manually corrected it with the component editor. I cant really do too much with corrective blend shapes at this stage as doing so causes the mesh to distort so for now I will have to either leave it or find an alternative. Out of the 2 models, Robin proves to be the most difficult because of her sleeves being too big, hopefully small adjustments can be made down the line to make it more tolerable.

Comments