@Alan Minor - Delta Extracts sculpting process


through this week I have been attempting the new technique involving extract deltas and blend shapes to help create mouth shapes. My progress has been a bit bumpy as I've run into a few errors, so far I've created 4 blend shapes. I know I basically need a wide stretch, O shape, curled in and curled out lips. however, I'm not sure where to go after this, I know I need to connect the blend shapes to the rig but i know it's not that simple as this will prevent the jaw from opening when these shapes are on, I think I may need to make a new control -- possibly make a facial rig UI? Overall, I believe it all depends how expressive I want my characters to be, the more expressive the more blend shapes i'll need. For now I'll add the basics in and add the blink and eyebrow facial shapes.

Comments