Minor - Animatic (NO VOICE OR SFX) and updated script





This new animatic has been made to match with my new updated script, so far the length is 4 minutes and 30 seconds which could be longer or shorter once I add the voices, for now there is just rough timing in these shots to get the beats of the story in the right areas. There are parts of this story that have majorly changed such as the ending, Morgan and Robin are no longer 2 separate people, Morgan is her own individual and Robin is just her anxieties attacking her. Morgan also uses sleeping tablets as way to 'ground' her and calm her anxieties that appears in the form of Robin.

I know I cannot re-use shots from premise in my minor, That is why I will continue to write over the old shots from premise in this edit, they are here now to help get my new story across since nothing has changed in those parts. They are dated anyway and need a few tweaks.

Below is my new script with only few changes from before.

Comments