Minor - It's Just A Thought script version 2 Draft & Notes



Ever since the summer holidays started I knew there were some things I wanted to personally improve on my film and one of the things I knew I needed to fix were the start, middle and end. In between Freelancing I wrote down my thoughts and ideas of how I could improve these 3 acts or at least sew them together. Below are scanned pages from my book of recorded dialogue and possible suggestions for my story overall, above is the result of these compiled notes. Although it took most of the summer I am actually quite proud of this script version. (the draft still need proof reading as there are some misspelling) Once I've edited the Animatic together I will go into more detail about the story beats.








Comments

  1. Hi Meg. Yes I agree this is a much better/cleaner script. It definitely warrents a new animatic, starting with a new audio edit. My only note really (for now) is the ending. It needs to be visually strong but subtle too - I like the 'withering' of visuals around Robin (loss of power/influence etc) however, I was waiting for the light to fade on her too. Almost like she is covered in darkness once the tablets have been taken. Is there one last shot here or a clever angle that lets us see Morgan and Robin at the same time....one last time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment