Premise - Additional sketches and loose storyboard thumbnails

Since Friday I have been contemplating my characters design, they're the same person but are split so their attitudes are different, they become exact opposites, so I've been wanting to make tweaks  to their appearance to do that, so below you can see that character 1's eyes are sharper and more agitated whereas character 2's eyes are more rounded and has a lighter eye colour, I feel like I could do more additional thumbnails for their hair and there overall body type, and the clothing too which is supposed to be simple so maybe something like a oversized shirt or a jumper, this will be explored more through silhouettes and action poses.

Loose hair thumbnails
Below are the loose thumbnails and storyboards for my animatic where everything goes over the top, I'm still piecing this together in between my time with maya test and sound design but I'm close to the ending sequence.




Comments