Premise - Additional eye lighting tests

Yesterday I applied the needed changes to my test which were trying out a point light and breaking it's light link with the eye sphere's. The results were quite pleasing as the render time was much quicker. I had to apply a surface shader to the eyes so they would give off the idea they were glowing and it works quite we. I think I will be keep this for further testing in the future when it comes to making and rigging the eyelid tiles. 

Eye test - With surface shader

Eye test - Without surface shader
Below is my diagram of what I plan to do with these eyes, in my shot I want the character to be surrounded by dark and as the camera rotates around them the eyes will slowly emerge from the walls and blink causing all types of flickering. Speaking with Alan it was recommended that I create a tile for the eye, currently I'm still trying to figure out if it will need blend shapes to emerge or some type of rig but I will go over that with Alan.


Comments