Character Design - Ideas

So my prompts for this project involves:
  • Teenager
  • Filmation
  • The Outcast
  • High School 1950's USA

So after the first couple of weeks of research I finally got around to defining a character. My influences are take from movies like the breakfast club or real life photos from the 1950's along with other parts to help define my world and my character.


Here I have started some early thumbnails, for an outcast my character doesn't want to really stand out much so she's quiet and usually dresses with layering overalls. 

Today i also had a discussion with Justin about my character's scene 'When the Bullies have gone' and I got some very useful ideas of the location being underneath the bleachers, my character has had enough of those bullies and lashed out all of her inner rage at them, scaring them off and I have a lot to play with within that aftermath.


Comments