Character design - Body Expression & Environment

I continued my environment piece from last weeks lesson. My Environment prompt was 'When the bullies have gone', my discussion with Justin helped me understand my characters personality better, the ideal environment would be taking place underneath the bleachers, a secluded place where she would be bullied and every time she would take it in until it was too much, this piece here captures her frustration after her encounter with her bully.


This week we practiced expression with body language, after practising in groups I started to use my classmates to help understand my characters body language better, Justin suggested giving her clenched fists and a face that reads 'enough is enough' I think I can play around ore with this pose and many others that captures her frustration with her bully.

Practice lesson





Initial ideas


Comments