Toolkit 1 - Maya Submission List + Reflective Statement

Introduction to Maya


Lighting and Rendering


Pre-Visualisation 1


Modeling 1: Digital Sets


3D Animation 1: Principles


Rigging & Skinning 1


Modelling 2: HS & Organic


3D Animation 1: Class Activities

1. Max for Maya Character Rig

Reflective Statement


Maya for me has always been a big struggle and I never would of thought I would know so much about it now. I've barely scratched the surface of Maya and there's still so much more to learn. This toolkit has definitely helped me understand Maya a bit more. Though, for future Maya tutorials I need to get them done on time and make sure my completed tasks are all saved to my driver as I lost some work due to leaving it on one of the erasable Uni computer folders - but that is no excuse I still need to get them done on time.

Comments