Life Drawing - Submission & Reflective Statement



Reflective Statement

Looking back now, I can see the progress I've made in terms of Material Usage and how I've drawn in class. I've done Life Drawing before but these classes have improved for me a lot, the feed back that I've been given and the models we've had have given me a chance to explore, and you can see that from my first post to my last; how colourful my studies have become and how confident I've been in my line work. I think overall to improve I need to continue regular Life studies over the summer so it becomes a regular habit for me. Every now and then I feel disconnected from Life drawing when I don't do it for so long. So, I need to continue and develop different ways of studying to become more defined in my style.

Comments