Fantastic Voyage - Reflective Statement

For Fantastic Voyage I never thought I would achieve making a CG Animation and with the experience of having a client it has been challenging. At the start of the project I had a lot of worries as science has never been my best subject but conveying it through my animation helped me personally understand the Scenario  more. The whole process of the Pipeline was very interesting to me as well how I turned something from 2D and made it to Functioning 3D Model. I just wish I could spend longer exploring other possible ideas and see what else I could come up with, especially the compositing stage, I didn't think I would find a massive interest within that and I want to explore it more. 

Seeing the amount of feedback I got honestly makes me feel I haven't completed my animation, that's okay though as I've been given ways to add more to it, of course I know that it being my first animation will not be my best and there's room for improvement. Fantastic Voyage overall has given me the ability to make my own personal projects the same way I made this animation, and I'm going to take those parts and apply them to a lot of those projects I do within this summer.

Comments