Animation - Showreel Submission + Reflective Statement


Links:
Lotte Reiniger & Don Hertzfeldt Review
Bouncing Characters
Halloween
Walk Cycle
Run Cycle
Unplanned Cycle
Flour Sack
Abstract Visual
3D Lip Sync

Reflective Statement

Before learning Adobe Animate, I was always told it was bad for animation and that turns out to not be true. From my experience It has helped me a lot in terms of animating and the classes have helped understand a bit more about animation. My biggest problem with animation though its the time management, I haven't done a  lot of what's been asked and that is very unprofessional of me, though what i have learnt from what I have done is something something I can still apply to the 3D world of Maya. In future I will be better at time management and get tasks done on time.

Comments