Fantastic Voyage - Still Render composite Test


Composite

I've never been able to wrap compositing around my head fully but I'm experimenting as I go along. I Think it will look it's best once I add the textures and the Surface shaders for their detail.

Here are the rest of the composite layers, for these I managed it though rendering layers so I wouldn't have to fiddle with the actual scene, what I've discovered now is that i dont have to have these surface shaders separate from each other and infact have them altogether in one render image saving more render time.
Original (no edit)





I still feel like there is more i can do here in terms of compositing i.e shadows and flares. I need to start thinking in terms of editing the animation when the lights go out and find a stable way for approaching it. For now I will continue to add textures to my scene for the flooring of the Machine and the rest of it's body, which I hope that when I am done with I can do a full turn around of! (If i have the time)




Comments