Fantastic Voyage - Blood Cell developments


After my pitch I received a lot of useful feedback, one that stood out to me is the appearance of my Pinball ball, it was suggested that it should represent more of a blood cell visually. I decided to develop more ideas of how the Blood cell could look. To be quite honest, I feel that changing the Blood cells' appearance too much would cause it to blend in with the scene so I have made adjustments such as 4, 5 & 6 where I have kept the original reflective material but changed it's colour and added a glow. this represents more of the bloods flow than a singular blood cell. Overall, I need to continue developing De-oxygenated blood cells/Blood flow Pinball balls so that it is more simplified, I think the 2D morphing stage will help this and the parts where the blood 'gives' some of itself to the Organs (Bumpers) will support that 'glitch state' it soon becomes.

Comments

Post a Comment