Fantastic Voyage - Animatic Work in progress & Soundtrack test


So I've finally done the shots for my Animatic, I just need to piece them together in Premier Pro. Before I finish that I wanted to test some music that would fit with my animation, I've been looking at the Free Music Archive website for some placements. Over the week I'll be adding a variety of different songs to see how they communicate the animatic best once I've completed it, I will be planning to have two pieces of electronic music, one for the systemic system which will express a more upbeat tone of electronic and one for the blood cell transformation which is going to be quite glitchy but with a rhythm. I feel that if i can nail the soundtrack it help communicate the mood more along with the lights.

For sound effects, I will be looking at placement SFX for the animatic (since I don't have the financial ability yet) and then when it comes to the real thing I will then purchase SFX I've had my eye on from Pound5 .

Comments