@ Phil FSTS - Sound Work In Progress


Right now I am in the progress of finding suitable sounds for my Animatic, though I am having difficulty with music. I believe some parts of my Animatic shouldn't involve much music but it is necessary in scenes like the photo Arthur picks up and the the stairs he climbs, i want this particular music to be soft and slow, matching to Arthurs characteristics but I can't seem to find any similarities apart from one I found here, which seems suitable but I'm struggling with how long it should last in the Photo scene.

Comments

  1. Hey Meg - I think your instincts are good on this one... sound is like salting your food - don't be too heavy handed in the first instance and keep tasting as you go - put the music against the imagery and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment