FSTS - Animatic Test 1


Some of the details in the storyboard need touching up like the scenes in Maggie's room, also the timing needs re adjusting in some parts but overall this is just to piece everything together and over time I will make sure the pacing of the shots are just enough so they don't go over the 2 minute mark.

It's rather difficult since Arthur moves quite slowly and i want to make scenes move along as he does but with the amount I have I don't want to go over the limit and have it go on for too long. Personally I feel the missing objects scene should speed up in some shots so there is more time for the stairs scene.

Comments

  1. I think this is working, Meg - don't underestimate the power of sound to enhance our emotional responses to the action - so as his agitation increases, you can add some discordancy etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment