Autodesk Maya - Egg Cups


My First Toolkit with Maya was okay, there were a few problems with it on my own PC though.. at one point the cup turned green-- even though at the time i wasn't introduced to adding colour yet, so i had to re-do it all over again (I believe it had something to do with the shading texture?)

I messed up at points where i had to completely redo the Polygon cup, which is okay! it gave me more practice and a chance to scan over my notes or revisit the video, I think so far i'm getting the hang of Maya!

Comments

  1. When objects in Maya does this, that means the texture that was assigned to the object was deleted (that green is the default colour it will turn). Next time, all you need to do is select the object, hold down the right mouse button, go to 'Assign Favourite Material' and select 'Lambert'

    Alternatively you can go into the Hypershade...but the tutorials will go over that soon...I don't want to confuse you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also apologies for my terrible grammar in that first comment! My brain was focusing on what I wanted to say rather than what I was actually typing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment