Fantastic Voyage - Heart and Vessel Concepts


Today I've been sorting colour schemes and designing heart Vessels. Keeping in mind of what jordan suggested I am finding difficult to design a Metaphor for the heart, personally I'd like the heart to be more simplified, so what i've done is design concepts where it's split for two based on what there jobs are. Another thing abut the Vessels is the Circulation, the Sytemic and Pulmonary which i still need to look into for relevance, aside that I have decided to have two themes for the Vessels: The red vessels that hold oxygenated blood cells will have a more fluid calm theme, the blue vessels that carry de-oxygenated blood cells will be more edgy and frantic. This is to help have the blood cells morph into a different setting.

In terms of how the heart beats when receiving blood from either side I am thinking of presenting in through a neon sign like diagram, though I would still need to refine my research before I can continue to that, the same applies to the Lungs clearing Co2 from the blood.

Comments